Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Blog-leaving in 6 days

O.K. I'm sorry for not updating the other blog, but I forgot the password and e-mail address and nothing I tried could get it to me. My life is nothing but a bunch of user names and passwords. I wrote this one down, so hopefully I won't lose in during the next 2 years.



Aaron is FINALLY leaving on Tues Oct. 6. What a loooooooooooooong 4 months it has been. Many times I wanted to call SLC to ask (beg) for them to take him earlier. Sheldon is going to fly up with him. We've already recieved our strict instructions from the MTC. One car per family, no loitering, picture taking, or sobbing at the curbside. So just kick them to the curb and drive off. I wonder if they have a texting detox class at the MTC. I don't know how Aaron will survive without the beloved cell.

He's ready to go and we're ready to have him go.

2 comments:

  1. I hear you! It's already been a loooong 8 days since Mitch received his call. I agree about the texting de-toxing - our home teacher said he's heard of missionaries coming home from the MTC because they can't survive without their cell. Seriously. I told Mitch we're going to start weaning him now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I dont either! I loved hearing from him every once in a while. Now it will be through silent letters to come once a week on this blog site that his darling family put together. Thank you so much for doing so I look forward to the next to yrs watching a man turn into a servant of the Lord. Good Luck Elder Webb With love your favorite C.O.W.! :>

    ReplyDelete