Monday, May 9, 2011





Dearest family,

It was great hearing from you guys yesterday! Really now that I think about it its kinda weird that that was the last call home on my mission. Dad don't worry, I was just joking when I said you wanted to kick me out of the house haha. Just giving you a hard time. Thanks for the recipes and the homemade flea repellant haha. Hopefully it works. And Clayton, don't worry about it... you just better send me an email every month until I get home.

Mom the address that you can send it to is...

Elder Webb
Vincente Gonzalez S/N
Comuna Juan Fernandez
V Región Valparaíso
Chile

Just send it in a tiny little box so that its not too expensive. Thanks!

But anyways, as you guys heard yesterday, everything is going great here. I really love the island and I'm not looking forward to the day in which I have to leave. The people here are a lot nicer and pacient than a lot of people I've talked with in Santiago. So as I said, we're teaching a family of three thats starting to progress towards a baptism. We're hoping and praying that they can get an answer to their prayers. We have a lesson with them tomorrow evening. So I don't have much else to say. I really love my mission. Thanks for everything... for helping me be out here serving our Heavenly Father. I know that this is His work. I know the Jesus Christ lives and that we are serving in the vineyard with Him. I love my Savior and I want to be tool in His hands. I love you guys and miss you a lot. Cuídense y recuerden que el Señor siempre guardará sus promesas. Les amo, chao,

Elder Webb

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh my goodness these are awesome pictures! What a beautiful place!
    Hope you guys enjoyed chatting on Mother's Day! :D

    ReplyDelete