Monday, May 2, 2011





Dearest Family,

Thanks for the letter mother dear. Great to hear that you guys enjoyed your little midlife crisis vacation haha jk. I'm sure it was a great experience. It appears that the pictures are working so I will send you guys some good ones. So about the mother's day calls, we received a notice that we are allowed to use Skype, but here on the island its not really possible because the internet is too slow. It doesnt matter because you guys will see me in 5 months anyways. Anyways you guys should try calling me here. I have a telephone card but I'm not sure if it'll work. It should be cheap because its a landline anyways. The number you should call is 056-32-2751134. My call will be at 2:30pm chilean time which should be 11:30am Arizona time. Try calling me first! But the mission office said if things dont work out that will figure things out so that we can call you guys. Don't worry mom, you will get your call. =)

Anyways this week was awesome! Yesterday Roberto got baptized at 8:30 in the morning. The sun was just coming up over the ocean and it was perfect. He had an amazing experience and is progressing well. The ward is doing better every week. We're getting closer to having a chapel here. Hopefully that the members show that they will remain active, no matter what happens. We're teaching some Catholics that are starting to read the book of mormon. We had a spiritual lesson yesterday with a lady called Melito. She is really sincere and is praying to have an answer. Pray for her please so that she can receive her answer. Oh and today is my companions birthday (22). Wish him a happy birthday. His email is jairo.bravo@myldsmail.net. Well hopefully everything turns our good. Wow mom, you're going to north carolina?? Dont get blown away by them tornaders. Well I'll talk to you guys on Sunday. Love you all. Chao,

Elder Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment