Monday, December 7, 2009

December 7, 2009

Hey I just got your email thanks for the forecast. I'm so excited for warm weather again, wow its been cold. Today and yesterday its been snowing a ton and its still coming down hard now. I leave to the airport in about an hour. I'm pretty sure our flight we'll be fine though because its only snowed a couple of inches. I got a calling card for about 3 dollars and its got about 400 mins on it. I can't use it in Chile but it was cheap so I'll use it when I get to the airport. I might give you guys a call before we go to Dallas because our layover is really short but I'll still give you a call in Dallas for about 10 mins maybe. Thanks for everything! It is really nice to get out of the MTC even though it was the best experience ever especially this weekend. It does feel like both though because I've never been in such a small area for two months without leaving so it'll be nice to be free again! Well I love you guys and I'll give you a call later. Don't worry, I don't need a package mother. The only thing I do need need is some like wallet sized pictures of our family and a 4X5 if you have one. I realized I don't have any pictures of mi familia! So if you could send that in a letter soon that would be great! Thanks again, its time to get out of this country! Viva Chile! Hasta luego Elder Webb

3 comments:

  1. oh, wow!
    let the big adventure begin.
    i loved knowing they were "safe" in the mtc.
    but i'm sure they get cabin fever after a couple of months.
    i'm glad i'm not a boy.
    i'd be too chicken to go to another country!
    i'm so proud of these missionaries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Im so happy for him. Hes probably way excited to get going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome he's in Chile now!! Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete