Monday, December 28, 2009

Monday, December 28, 2009

Hola buenas diás familia, So it was good to talk to you guys a couple days ago. Haha mi compañero was having a lot of trouble with the call with his parents and almost didn´t get to talk to them. But it all worked out it was quite funny. But next time i´ll get a card. Anyways, thanks for the updates and the advice. I´ll check again today if there are cameras at Lider (the walmart lookalike) but i think everything is digital now. So yeah as long as the package isn´t heavy its relatively cheap to send through the mail. And all I need is that backpack and a camera and so it shouldn´t cost much. So I was going to send you some pictures today but we forgot the connector thing from the computer, sorry... they will come soon don´t worry mom. In the meantime, keep looking at the mission website. But anyways these last few days have been great. Still teaching these two families that seem to just be on the edge of baptism but they have something holding them back and we´ve been working with them. Usually its just a little pride and the fear of change because everyone here is Catholic and they don´t want to change because they feel its like changing families. They just need a stronger desire to follow Jesus Christ, so its going well... just slow. We´ve also found some more great investigators that we´re teaching. These two weeks are kinda crazy because of the holidays but I love teaching people about Christ around Christmas time. Its really special. I love the people and most of them are really nice and friendly, they just need the gospel to augment their faith and follow the teachings of Christ. I love the work and the language. Its starting to come faster now because I´m finally putting all my effort into learning instead of getting frustrated so its amazing. Also, yesterday I tried this chilean drink called motte. Its this drink with like corn and dried apricots in it. Definitely interesting but not bad. I need to send you guys some chilean candy. Well its good to hear from the family and that you had a good Christmas. Take care of those grandkids and tell them I love them and miss them! The next time you hear from me it will be another decade.. 2010. Wow tan loco... I love you guys and I will talk to you later! Les amo mucho. Chao, Elder Webb

1 comment:

  1. He sounds amazing! I think it is so awsome that he is serving in the same mission field where my cousin served. He loved it when he came home he had lots of stories to tell us. As for the dream. Is he dreaming that everyone is speaking in spanish?

    ReplyDelete