Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Monday, Feb 22, 2010

Buenas, familia,

So, thanks for the pictures. You should send me more of the house and stuff. I dont really understand how big that bed is but it looks monstrous. What´s skinny little Clayton doing with that huge thing? But it sounds like everything is getting better there in AZ. Mom, I didn´t work at Cafe Rumba or Marble Slab this last year so you shouldnt need any information from them and I don´t remember their names. Oh and I haven´t received the valentines stuff yet. Maybe tomorrow in the Zone class. Oh and we didnt go on that hike so I don´t have those pictures right now.

So this week we finally were able to baptize Nicolas Videla. He´s a 11 year old who lives in a part member family. Her mom is inactive but she wants to go to church. Also, Nicolas´ cousin, Alvaro Railhet is going to be baptized this sunday. This is really good for their families because they want to be active in the church and are changing their lives around. I was priveledged to baptize Nicolas this week. I´ll send you some pictures. Wow the water was cold, there wasnt any gas for the heater. I love the way the Lord works. We are striving to work with the members right now because our mission president said we would be blessed with more baptisms this year if we do. And it really is the way to do missionary work. Spreading the gospel from within families and friends. The members here in this ward are fantastic. Always willing to work with us and help share the gospel. Our ward is getting a lot better too. We have a relief society president now and a teacher for the Gospel Principles class. Members are returning to church after being inactive for years. There´s nothing better than helping the Lord accomplish his work.

Well this coming monday is transfers. I dont think I´ll be transferred but we never know. The Lord works in mysterious ways. Thanks for everything and the support! Les amo por todo! Chao,

Elder Webb

2 comments:

  1. His first baptism, how exciting! Hope he sends pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so great :) Im glad that they are working with the members family and friends.

    ReplyDelete