Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday Feb 8, 2010

¡Hola Famila!

Sorry about the email last week mother, I won´t write in Spanish anymore.. but thanks for the one sentence per email offer. Anyways thanks alot for the package. I got it last Tuesday and it was quite wonderful I´ll have to admit. It took me like 10 mins to open it because dad unloaded like 5 rolls of tape on it. But it had everything in it. Thanks for the backpack its really nice. And Clayton thanks for the camera, it works great. I´ll send a couple pictures today for you guys from it. The candy is great. I love sharing it with the Chileans because they´ve never had it before and they love it. I need to look for a cheap cd player so I can play Claytons cds. To answer your question mother, we have a califone, which is a gas water heater outside of our little room. We also don´t have a heater in our house. Others do have a heater and it runs off of gas but we´re not allowed to use it while we sleep so don´t worry we won´t die in our sleep down here in Chile. Oh and Dad, we get to go to the temple during Christmas, and maybe one other time during the year. And I should get to go also, right before I leave to come home.

Well this week was great. Yesterday we didn´t have our 2 baptisms because Nicolas was invited to the beach with his dad and he doesnt get to visit his dad a lot so he went there this week. He´s gonna be baptized the 21st of Feb. And Maria Jose told us she can´t be baptized this week. Her mom then told us its because she wants to be baptized too with Maria. And so we agreed reluctantly(jk) to that. I´ve noticed that God always gives us gifts like this if we´re obedient and work hard. So they´re going to be baptized together this month too. I love studying the scriptures out here on the mission. I´ve never understood so much or had such a strong desire to study the scriptures. It really is changing my life in many ways and I´m so thankful for the oportunity to be here.

Well thanks for everything guys, I hope everything goes well up there in AZ. Les amo muchísimo. Chao,

Elder Webb

1 comment:

  1. that is so amazing that the mom and daughter get to be baptized on the same day. that will be a great day for them and a huge blessing to go through it together.

    ReplyDelete