Sunday, February 28, 2010

Relief!

Hola familia,

So I don´t know how much you´ve heard about the earthquake here in Chile we had Saturday in the morning. It was pretty nuts. I´ll have more to tell you tomorrow when we send our emails. President May just wanted us to tell you guys that we´re fine. Our house is fine and we have food, water, and electricity now. So don´t worry, I bet mom has worried up a storm. I will inform you on everything tomorrow in the email but just know for now that Im fine here. Thanks for everything, love you all.

Elder Webb

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad he was able to contact you--and that he is alright! The Lord protects His servants! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I was soooo worried about him when I heard about it! I remember sitting in my apartment when my mom called and said quick turn on the news Chile just had an earthquake and a tsunami is going to hit hawaii. I said a prayer and ran to the tv. It was really hard because I knew Aaron was serving in Chile were the earthquake hit and then I had a friend whos from Hawaii and his family lives in the area that the warnings were going off. But thank goodness the lord watches over his people and both Aaron and my friends family was ok.

    ReplyDelete