Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday, March 29, 2010

Dearest family,

Thanks for the email. Its good to hear that things at home are going well. Still surviving. Well things are great here in Chile. Our ward here is getting stronger and stronger. The Lord has helped boost the membership by almost doubling what we had before. The members are receiving callings and becoming more firm in the faith. Its great to see the hand of the Lord in the work. We continue to blessed as missionaries when we show our obedience to Him. As we complete with our 20 contacts everyday, arrive on time at night and be 100% obedient, the Lord will follow through on His promise. Yesterday in church, a inactive member came to church for the first time in a while with her child that is 11 years old named Antony and said she would like us to help him be baptized. What a blessing to receive these gifts from the Lord, these opportunities to strengthen God´s children here in Chile and bring the gift of salvation to their souls. The Lord always puts people where they should be, whispers in their ears, nudges them to do what they should so that they can bless the lives of those around them. This week on Friday we will have the opportunity to baptize Fernando. He´s never been so excited and its wonderful to see the joy in the eyes of his mom as he makes the important decision in his life. Last night we had a Family Home Evening with an amazing family in the ward and with another family that still is investigating. The Spirit was so strong as she bore testimony and personal experiences in her life. I´m gaining a strong testimony of working with the members because they always have a stronger impact in the lives of those that are investigating.

Well I just want to leave with my testimony that I know this is the Lord´s work and this Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ in the world. I know the blessings that we recieve from the Gospel are real and everything that happens to us happens for a reason. I know the Lord prepares the way for everyone and if we accept His will, then our lives will be blessed more than we can imagine. I´m thankful for the strength to continue on here in Chile in the work of the Lord and I´ve never had a better time in my life. I love you all and hope all goes well. Hasta luego familia, chau,

Elder Webb

Oh ps, the contact solution is so expensive down here that I think it would be cheaper if you guys bought 2 packs of two bottles of the Opti Free Replenish and sent it down here. That should last me the rest of the mission too because I use my glasses every other day. Thanks for everything! Also, conference is going to be awesome this weekend, prepare yourselves well! Chau,

Elder Webb

1 comment:

  1. hahaha I think its fun in almost everyother letter he talks about his contact lense solution. :)

    ReplyDelete