Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday, April 12, 2010

Dearest family,

How have things been? I don´t think you understood exactly what I said about the contact solution, but 1 bottle down here is $18 and so for 4 bottles it would be $72 which is what you guys bought for me for $20. But I havent received it yet, maybe this wednesday when we have zone clases. And no you don´t have to send me more packages, I´m definitely happy with what I´ve got and its not very common to receive a package here in Chile don´t worry. Oh and can you guys give me your phone numbers again for when Mothers Day comes. I think I can buy a calling card for about 8 dollars or less to call you guys. I think that would work better.

So surprising news, I´m still here in Recoleta with Elder Coats. I thought for sure I was leaving but then I realized that President May is inspired of God and if I´m to stay, theres something really important that I still need to accomplish here in Recoleta. I know that the Lord is blessing us for our obedience. This last week we found 9 new investigators that are progressing towards their baptismal date. We have so many people to teach right now, so many that really feel the desires to continue and enter into a covenant and be baptized. I´m so grateful that the Lord always fulfills His promises. I am so grateful for my mission. I have never learned so much in so little time. I know that Jesus Christ lives. I know that God has a plan for every single one of us. I have gained a personal testimony that nothing happens without a reason. If we open our eyes and see from a different perspective, we will realize that absolutely has a purpose, a reason, and a time. Thank you guys so much for all that you do. I love my mission and I would never give up these 6 months that I´ve already experienced for anything. I love the gospel and I know nothing else can possibly give you this amount of happiness. Les amo mucho,

Elder Webb

¡Manden saludos a Drew y Brad por favor!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Go Elder Webb! :) thats all I have to say is way to go. :)

    ReplyDelete