Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday, June 28, 2010

Dearest family,

Well I hope all is good and well there. Well hear in Chile we´re seeing some fruits. I know that the Lord always puts us in the path of others that are in need and are going to accept us. We ran into the same person in the street two days in a row and so we finally went over to her house yesterday and found her there. We didn´t even teach lesson 1 but basically talked about how she could remove these feelings of depression that she had. She has lots of difficulties in her life. She basically asked us what she needed to do to be baptized. It was an amazing experience. We´ve also had some amazing miracles here. I know that the Lord is always working with the faith of the people. We´ve been working really hard here and I know that July will be a month full of baptisms. This friday a hatian couple is getting married so they will be able to be baptized in July. We´re also about to help another couple get married that´ve been living together for about 5 years. This mission has been an amazing growing experience. It has taught me that if we don´t love everyone that we meet, we can never help them grow closer to Christ. I love the Chileans and I love the mission.

Well Chile is playing against Brazil right now and I think they´re losing 2-0. That stinks that Chile has to play Brazil. Chile has a good time this year. But everyones drunk already and I think it´ll be fun contacting the people this evening. Well I´m gonna attach some cool pictures from when we hiked up to the top of the hill by our house called Cerro Renca, the one with the big cross on it. Theres some great views. Well take care, I love you guys and miss you alot. Keep me up to date with everything, including the Diamondbacks, I havent heard about them. Les amo, chao,

Elder Webb

1 comment:

  1. hahaha he would find contacting drunk people amusing. :)

    ReplyDelete