Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday, June 7, 2010

Hey family,

Well bad news, we went to take out our chilean identity this morning and so I forgot to take my camera so I don´t have the pictures of our place to send you. But to explain one more time about where it is basically its just north of the big hill south of Quilicura called Cerro Renca. We live just north of the freeway called Vespucio Norte and we live on the corner of the streets 4 Oriente y Los Condores. I´m sure you can find it. Well to answer your question, I´m doing fine with contact solution but I do have another favor. I think my contact prescription expires this month and I am gonna be one month short of contacts I think. If you guys could buy 2 more boxes that would be great. You don´t have to send them to me now just buy them so you can send them later and before my prescription expires. I bought them for about $10 apiece at walmart. Thanks :) Man you guys are lucky you got the heat. I am here shivering at night. Its pretty ice cold in the mornings.

Well theres not very much news from Quilicura this week. We brought some investigators to church this sunday but they aren´t married and we have to get them divorced from their other spouses and later married again before their baptism. They´re really awesome just it´ll be a project. And so we´re still looking for the people that have been prepared by the Lord. We´re really close to finding them as we´ve received a lot of references from members lately. We´ve had some pretty powerful lessons lately with them members and some investigators. I know that the Spirit is guiding us in our search for the prepared ones and as long as we´re obedient, it´ll happen. So also other news, we have bicycles in our area now which is pretty sweet since its so big. Elder Boyce already biffed it and ripped his new jacket (it was really funny but I still felt bad for him) but the bicycles are fun. We´re working hard and we´ll help help out the ward here soon with some baptisms. I love the mission, it changes lives everyday. Thanks for everything, I love you guys heaps.

Elder Webb

1 comment:

  1. Sweet I love bikes! I ride mine to work every day :D

    ReplyDelete