Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hey family,

Thanks for the letter dad. Sorry I cant write much this week. Today as a zone we went up to the snow which is about 3 miles from the border with Argentina in the Andes Mountains. It was an awesome experience and I'll send you guys some pictures. But this last week was great. We had 5 investigators come to church and 4 of them are progressing. The Lord is really helping us since we're opening a new area. I've had some great spiritual experiences. My companion is learning a lot and its great working with new missionaries. But I'm loving it here. I'm gonna work hard this last 4 weeks so that this ward gets stronger. We want to help out the youth and have 5 young men with a baptism date for the beginning of October. But thanks for everything and I love you guys a ton. Sorry for not writing more but I'll write more next week. Oh, the 18th is Independence day here in Chile. I invite you guys to eat hot dogs with guacamole and diced tomatoes on top (a chilean classic). Its really good. Anyways, see you soon, chao,

Elder Webb

1 comment:

  1. It sounded like he was inviting us to church, or to bear our testimonies...but it was to eat hot dogs...haha.

    ReplyDelete