Thursday, September 8, 2011




Thanks for the Happy Birthday Poorer wish Clayton. Yes I feel poorer every day haha. I at least I know you guys are still alive. So we're here in Los Andes now and we had a crazy first week. My birthday was crazy busy. We spent to whole day traveling but ya know its awesome training a new missionary. My companion is Elder Costa from la Amazónia, Brazil. He speaks little spanish so I'm learning portugues haha. Quase eu falo portugues agora. He's really outgoing to we've been talking to everyone here. Our area is tiny! We can literally walk from one end to the other is like 15 minutes. We don't even have bikes. We got to know all the members already because its a rather small ward. But the members here are great. My companion likes to talk to everyone in the street which is awesome for a new missionary. He's very outgoing. The sector here was pretty dead before we got here but we already have someone with a baptism date that looks pretty promising. So hopefully soon we can turn this place around. The good thing is that I'm about 20 mins away, in car, from San Felipe. So this week I think I'll be able to go to Francisca's baptism. Its really calm here and the houses are more middle class. Next week I'll send more pictures of our area and house. Oh and I finally got to meet the new mission president on Tuesday when we went to the mission home.

So I don't have much else to say right now. I love you guys heaps. Les escribo más la próxima semana. Chao,

Elder Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment