Sunday, October 2, 2011

Dearest family,

Thanks for the letter dad. I'm here in Quilicura visiting some converts. So far its been a great day to see some of the people I've been able to help here. Really it makes you feel so happy. We had a good week this last week. Finding some new investigators and weeding out the ones that arent progressing. Catalina got baptized. Shes a little girl that we started teaching in Almendral 2. Hopefully Elder Bravo will send me some pictures. Also 3 more that we started teaching in Almendral should get baptized on October 9th. Here we preparing lots for baptism in October but it'll be after I get home. Anyways, I'll send you guys a little email next week which should be my last one.... wow. I love you guys and I'll see you soon.

Elder Webb

PS I hope you all can be there when I get back (Jarem and the family, Brendon, Clayton and Brandi, and whoever else wants to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment