Monday, October 26, 2009

Hola familia, So things are going great here. Time really is going by fast now... each week feels like a day. Its great! I leave 6 weeks from today! Well the food is pretty darn good. I feel like I'm eating a lot but I'm eating pretty healthy stuff. I think I've probably gained like a pound or two but I feel and look the same. The quarintine building is by the area where you pick up sack lunches. On the north side I believe. Its starting to get pretty cold here. My face was freezing on the way to the temple this morning. Its supposed to snow a little bit this week I think. It makes me miss Arizona. And yes I love the weather forecasts. You should some me like 2 a week with dearelder that shows Provo and Chile. That would definitely make me happy. And definitely keep me up to date every now and then with the cards and the suns. And I don't mind about sydney. I figured she was bored and lonely without me anyways. So everything else here is awesome! The devotionals and firesides are always the best. And I love being in the choir. Español is going pretty fast. Our district is pretty advanced because most of us have had spanish before. We actually taught the first lesson in español a couple of times last week. It was definitely simple and short but we got through it pretty good! I love learning spanish, my friend from back home, Elder Bishop and I usually meet up Sundays at the temple and we have conversations in español because he's gonna speak it in Jackson Mississippi. Kind of crazy. To answer Clayton's question, I think the letter my mission president sent me said I can only listen to church hymns or something strict like that. Oh well, we'll see. And don't worry about not sending me packages, I just want some more ties. Clayton should send me like 3 including that yellow one :) Oh and I'll send some pictures in a week or two. I have like 5 left in my camera to take. Well the Spirit here is amazing and I love studying and preparing to go serve the people in Chile. The time is going to fly and I'll be gone before I realize it. I know that I won't truly learn the language till I've been there for a while but I really do feel like I'm getting a hang of the grammer and verb conj. and stuff. Especially since I already knew most of that stuff. But I can learn it so much faster here in the MTC with the help of the Spirit. It feels like I can remember so much more. Well, thanks for the emails. I was surpised everyone wrote me.. you probably had to pull Clayton's ear. But thanks! Keep sending me forecasts and other news. Vos ama! Adios. Elder Webb

1 comment:

  1. hahaha he probably is eating a lot but burning it off each day from the nonstop learning and activities that they do in the MTC :>

    ReplyDelete