Tuesday, March 15, 2011


Dearest family,

We heard about the earthquake in Japan this week. Everyone was talking about it. Its pretty sad but I guess those are signs of the times. Hopefully it plays a big role in bringing about the salvation of more of God's children. So sounds like you guys are gonna be getting used to such a large empty house.

Well first I'll tell you guys about this last week. So we actually had a good week! I love our investigators! We have three that are gonna get baptized in 2 weeks. I won't be here to see them baptized but I know that they will be wonderful members. Their names are Cristian, Daniela, and Evelyn. They are awesome. Also we're preparing some more people to get baptized in April. Ronald´s mom is gonna get married in the end of April I hope and soon after get baptized. We had some amazing experiences here with Elder Saenz. So last night President May called us and told me I was gonna get transfered. I didnt believe him at first but he told me I'm going to the Island Juan Fernandez/Robinson Crusoe. Its always been in our mission but its been closed since the tsunami hit it last february in the earthquake. Now I'm going there with Elder Bravo (a chilean missionary thats been in the mission for about 7 months). We're both here in Lo Prado until Friday when fly over to the island with President. It seems like its gonna be an adventure thats for sure! I've never been so anxious! But everything is going to be great. You guys can look it up on google. Its about 400 miles directly west of Santiago. Im not sure how everything works, if we get mail or what but I'll be able to write you guys next week and tell you. Yes we do have internet over there so don't worry. But I know that the Lord wants us over there at this time. There are quite a few people waiting for baptism so we'll be able to help them out. Seems like we do a lot of service over there. I'll send you guys a lot of pictures next week.

Well I don't have much else to say. I know you guys have a lot of questions but I'll inform you guys next week. Look up cool stuff about the island, history and stuff, to send me next week. Love you guys a ton! ¡Les amo muchísimo! Adónde me mandes iré Señor... a montañas o islas del mar!

Elder Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment