Monday, April 18, 2011



Dear family,

Man I can't believe that Clayton actually got married haha. I'm glad everything turned out well. Thanks a lot for the pictures! They turned out really good. Thanks for the thought about making a big cut out of me. Its the thought that counts!

Well I don't have too much time today because the internet is a little slow but its been great here in the island. Its amazing and everyday is a new experience. Last week we went fishing on the dock with just our hands and some tough line. I caught three big ones and that night we ate them raw in a dish called civiche which is really good. Yes that member cooks all of our meals and yes we eat meals without fish but its pretty much always fish. Yes she also does our laundry. She's great. Yes there are stores and we our house is out of the tsunami zone. Escape route?? All we have to do is just run up the island so don't worry. Last week we went to visit the remote upper region of the island and theres a forest of these plants with HUGE leaves called nalca. Wow it was nuts. I'll send some pictures but I also took some good videos.

Well we're working hard and the branch is getting a lot stronger. We're running out of seats in Pres Chamorro's house haha we need a chapel here. We're gonna have a baptism on Sunday and also on Saturday an 8 year old girl is gonna get baptized by her dad that we helped activate and now they have their eyes on the temple! I'll send a lot of pictures of the baptism on the ocean =). We're finding new investigators and hopefully they'll start progressing soon. Well I love you guys a lot and miss you guys. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD on Saturday. I hope you guys enjoy your vacation and relax. I know this church is true and the Christ lives and we all will live with him someday. Chao,

Elder Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment