Monday, April 11, 2011




Dear Family,
Thanks for the letter Dad. I'll send you guys some more pictures. Sorry I haven't taken a picture of our house yet but its a pretty nice place. I sent a picture of the sister that takes care of us. She awesome, her name is hermana Ariadne. And about the lobster, I have no idea how you have to cook it but everyone here is expert because they catch a ton of lobster here on the island. And yes we eat our vegetables... haha dont worry mother. We basically eat some type of fish called vidriola. I don't know what it would be in english... maybe Cod fish. But its really good!
Anyways, not too much has happened in the last 3 days. We're working hard down here and having a great time. We had 20 people come to church this week which is really good compared to what it was before. Last year when there wasn't missionaries here, there were about 6 people on average that attended church. There are two families that have reactivated lately and are doing great! Also our investigator went to church this week and really enjoyed it. He's definitely a blessing and God has prepared him for this time. I know that God prepares everyone individually for the moment when they accept the gospel. We are required to follow the Spirit to find them. We've had some great spiritual experiences with the prople here in Robinson Crusoe. They are really friendly. Its very different than Santiago. None of the houses here have fences or gates or barbed wire or anything. All of the houses in Santiago have to be covered with all sorts of protection but here everyone leaves their doors open. Its a nice change.
Well it seems like Clayton's gonna be getting married next week. I love you guys and wish I could be there but I know I need to be here so don't worry. Tell me how the wedding went and send lots of pictures! I love you guys. Les amo mucho, chao,
Elder Webb
ps. so yesterday I ate rabbit for the first time. It wasn't that bad but I think I prefer chicken haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment