Friday, April 8, 2011



Dearest family,

So I hope you guys got the email from the office saying that we couldn't write on monday. They where changing the location of internet server so we had to wait until today. But don't worry, its not something that happens on a normal basis. But we're doing great here! To answer some of your questions... no we didn't get to see conference. They make the dvds of the conference and the send them over here. I think we'll see conference in about a month but I've heard some things and I'll probably look over the talks now on lds.org. Yes we have a phone here. A cell phone actually because there is one cell tower on the island. There aren't very many cliffs here but there are some tall mountains and I'll send you some pictures from when we climbed them last week and took pictures of the other half of the island. Also I included a foto now of one of the rare species that are here on the island. There is a red hummingbird here that doesnt live anywhere else in the world and there are only about 800 the still exist. You can usually see them all the time. I got a pretty good picture of one.

Anyways sounds like you guys have your hands full over there. I hope you guys enjoys these special moments that you're having right now. Here everything is going great! We have been doing quite a bit of service, helping people repair their roofs, their houses and everything. Its a nice change being able to serve a lot of people. Some people are listen to the lessons already. We have a 17 year old called Roberto that just moved to the island to live with his sister thats already a member and has a family of her own. He's going to get baptized in a little over 2 weeks on April 24th. Also, we're helping reactivate a family because their child wants to get baptized and wants her father to do it. So he has some motive to get back to church and work towards getting sealed in the temple. Its been an incredible experience here. We're working hard and I know the Lord will bless here if we work hard and are obedient. We're seeing a lot of the Lord's help already. The branch is really excited and we working towards getting a new chapel here because right now we don't have one. My companion is great! We get along well and we're learning a lot. The island is really beautiful as you can all see.

I have you guys in my prayers everyday and I hope that everything will turn out well these next few weeks. The easter pagaent should give you guys a lot of added energy. I wish I could see it. I love you guys a lot. If you have any more questions just ask and yes I will answer all your questions mother haha. Les amo, chao

Elder Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment