Saturday, August 13, 2011


Dearest family,

Thanks for the letters this week. Glad to hear that you're doing alright Dad. So I still havent gotten the package but I bet tomorrow in our zone class I'll get it. And I know you'll like this dad. There's a new missionary in our zone called Elder Silva from Bello Horizante, Brasil. He speaks little spanish and a lot of portugues so I've learned some stuff. And yes I understood what you wrote.

So this week has been pretty nuts. We've been teaching a lot of people and had some great lessons. This week we were knocking doors and out came some guy named Cristian. He didn't seem that interested but he was really nice and we set up another appointment to come by and visit him. We went by and his daughter told us to come in. We taught them both but it seems like the Lord has prepared his daughter to learn about the Gospel. We had a really spiritual lesson and when we got to the 1st vision, the Spirit came into the room and I could tell that she could feel it. We invited them to church on Sunday and Cristian said maybe... but she (Francisca) said yes. She went to church yesterday and said she felt really comfortable there. We're hoping that she'll be baptized in September. She's very... Evangelist, but the Spirit can convert every willing heart. We're also preparing Oliver to get baptized in 2 weeks. and Carlos and Javier are to young men that want to get baptized at the end of the month. The best part, is that yesterday we had 5 investigators come to church yesterday!! Yes. We should have a lot of success here in September. All we have to do is work hard. And its true, at the end, its just natural to work harder. I have two months left so I'll give it all I got.

Well I'm loving the mission here. San Felipe is great! I'm learning everyday about who Christ really is and what it means to love Him. I hope you enjoy the pictures. Yes, it says Babylon Bar. Haha. And I got to baptize an investigator from the other missionaries in our ward. The water was freezing! Well take care. Les amo mucho y oro por su bienestar todos los dias. Chao,

Elder Webb



No comments:

Post a Comment