Monday, August 29, 2011

Hola familia,

Hey thanks for the letter Dad. So first to answer your questions, about the campout, I think I'll have to skip on that being the day after I get home. I would love to but, not so soon. Oh and I got my flight itinerary. You guys didn't say that you received it, which you should have received, but I'll tell it to you anyways. So my flight leaves Monday, Oct 10th at 9:05pm. I fly on LAN airlines to Lima, Peru. Then to LA, California. I should get to LA at 650am. Then I take US airways from LA to phx. My flight leaves at 955am and I should get to PHX at 11:15am. Alright so now you know.

Well back to the work. Well so we got transfers last night and.... I'm leaving Almendral 2. I'm going to another area in the same zone. I'm going to the ward Centenario in the city of Los Andes. I'm gonna be training a new missionary again wooo! And opening a new area. It should be a great experience. Tough but fun. Its really hard to leave an area after just one transfer. I love the people here in San Felipe. And we were really getting a lot of stuff done here. In September this area is going to have at least 5 baptisms with 2 more depending on their divorce papers so that they can get married. I always seem to get transferred before seeing a lot of baptisms but well, its the Lord's will. The good thing is that I think President Essig will let me go to their baptisms. So Francisca, this week, has progressed a ton. She is one of the best investigators ever. We taught a lesson to her friend and she bore her testimony of the first vision and explained how she's going to get baptized in 2 weeks. Actually she advanced her baptism date so that she can be confirmed on September 11th to be able to go to the temple with the youth the following week. She is awesome! And the Lord blessed us with more people to teach. I love this work so much and its going to be sad to have to leave it. This week I could feel the Holy Ghost testify to our investigators as we bore our testimonies to them. I love that feeling. Its the best.

Well so you know, Elder Bravo is leaving the island and is going to be campanions with Elder Fuentes here in Almendral. Next week I'll tell you how my last companion is and everything because I still don't know. Thanks for the birthday wishes. I love you guys and hope you have many missionary experiences this week. Take care. Con amor,

Elder Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment