Monday, November 9, 2009

4 weeks‏
From: Aaron Webb (webby@myldsmail.net)
Sent: Mon 11/09/09 12:33 PM
To: ps_webb@hotmail.com

I have officially passed the hump day at the MTC. Not that I don't love it here... I mean who wouldn't be excited to fly 5000 miles to Chile? But its been really good this week. We're now teaching all of our lessons in Spanish, which is really good because everytime we teach another lesson, we learn so much Spanish just trying to teach it in the lessons. I have another investigator in the RC kinda. I talked to this guy named Steve from NY who called in and just wanted to talk because he was having a hard time with money and things and wasnt sure about whats gonna happen. It turns out he is already meeting with the missionaries and he really wants to join the church. I'm not sure if the missionaries have talked to him about baptism or not but I'm going to ask him the next time I talk to him. He's such a nice guy and he knows that he needs God in his life and so he really wants to join the church. He went to church yesterday and loved it so he's on the right track. Its really exciting to be able to talk to people and help them with their problems and help them find the best solution, which is the gospel. Everthing else is muy bueno aquí. I love speaking the language here and its really helped me learn a lot more than I thought I could. Everyday seems to go by faster just because we always have a lot to do and that makes time just fly by. I'm already done with 1/24 of my mission and it feels like Dad just dropped me off. But, I know this is the best opportunity I have in my whole life to serve the Lord con todo mi corazon, alma, mente, y fuerza. Its been amazing! Well I hope things are going well back at home. Sounds like Stevie and the Suns are working everyone over. Hopefully they will keep it up.. I decided I don't even mind if they win they championship while I'm gone. I just want them to win. Thanks for the weather forecasts and the earthquake update. That will be so cool to feel the earth roll under your feet. If you do send me a package before I leave, I will make some recommendations. I definitely do not need food. Which reminds me.. thank Gary and Shelly for me for sending me Cheez-its and Starbursts. They were awesome. I really don't think I need a digital camera, I'm sending some pictures today in a letter so you should get them on thursday or so. I would like some ties and if you can see if my CTR ring is anywhere in the house I would also love that too. Tell Bishop thanks for my letter and I promise to send him one back before I leave the MTC. I would today but I already have a ton of others to write. Thanks for all the letters this week. Thanks for the priesthood history, that will be useful. I hope all is well down in good ole AZ. Adios familia. Hasta próxima semana.. les amo mucho! Elder Webb

1 comment:

  1. hahaha um, I think its funny that he thought he didnt need a digital camera. :>

    ReplyDelete