Monday, November 16, 2009

Querido famila, Buenas tardes de Provo, Utah. Muchas gracias por sus cartas. No he recibido nada en dos semanas de madre or clay. ¿Qué en el mundo es pasando? I hope you don't have trouble reading that, I didn't say anything important anyways. Dad should be able to read it or understand that jist of it. I've talked to some Elders learning portuguese and compared and stuff and we can almost understand each other. I like the weird nasal sounds they make. I'm glad i'm learning spanish though, its not quite as femi. Jk dad.. To answer your urgent question, I think I'm a 7 but an 8 should be fine for my middle finger so it probably won't matter. Muchas gracias for the ties, I'm sure I'll love them. Don't bother sending a lot of stuff, really, I don't want you guys to go broke trying to send me a package. Well things are still great here! Its gotten cold and snowed the last few days. It didn't snow much, just enough for a little bit to stick on the ground but its gone now. Everything was great about this week. We're still teaching a lot and learning a lot of Spanish. We've learned a lot of the grammer already and I think we're focusing on vocab and practicing the lessons in the mission language. We've had great talks and devotionals. Our district is now the most experienced in our zone already. Time flies. The MTC is getting like 800 missionaries next week because Thanksgiving is the week after and no one comes that week. Lets just say its gonna get crazy. Oh so I found out some more interesting things about the MTC. They do not sell anything caffeinated here. Haha I was looking around the bookstore and saw caffeine-free mountain dew and dr. pepper. I didn't think that existed. It made me laugh. The quarantine building is in the top to floors of one of the residence halls. The missionary in our district that was there said it was terrible.. he said there were bugs crawling around and they didn't have hot water for showers and its like prison because you literally can't leave. So I'm glad I havent gotten sick at all. Well things are great and we're working hard so that we are the least overwhelmed as we can possibly be once we get to the field. So with only 3 weeks left we're really trying hard and speaking our language. We should get our travel plans in about a week and a half so I will let you know about them soon. Well, thanks for everything. I think you should delegate the resonsibility of keeping me up to date with the suns and cards to clayton so that he has an excuse to write me. haha jk but that would probably help. Besides that just keep me up to date with family stuff, weather, and maybe news about the temples being built in AZ. I'm way excited for those to be finished. I hope I can go to the dedications. Anyways, sorry if I didn't answer all of your questions, I can't remember all of them. If you are interested in anything else I don't mention just ask. Tenga una buena semana familia. Buenas suerte con trabaja madre y clay. Haz lo justo! Hasta luego! Elder Webb

1 comment:

  1. hahaha I love the portuguese I didnt know that Aarons dad spoke it on his mission. Where did he go?

    ReplyDelete