Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday, May 10, 2010

Hola familia,

So the Suns swept the Spurs... sweet revenge. Thats definitely music to my ears. Now we just need to sweep the Lakers. Keep me up to date with this series. I actually won´t be angry that I missed the Suns finally win it because Steve Nash deserves a ring. Anyways, it was nice to talk to you guys yesterday. The rule in our mission is that we can´t talk for more than 40 mins when we call so thats why I didn´t buy a card with more minutes. But at least it worked out good. Sorry that my english is bad. Man its really getting harder to remember certain phrases. You guys better learn some Spanish because next time I´m not speaking english! But anyways, I´m glad that mom and Clayton are happy, traveling to work together everyday and Clayton is staying out of trouble for the most part and Dad will be able to keep himself occupied at the temple. There isn´t a better thing that you could be doing Dad and I know that soon you will be able to spend even more time working there. So I do want to ask for something that I forgot to mention yesterday on the phone, I would really like more pictures of the family. I´m not asking for a package or anything but if you could send pictures of you guys, Jarem and Tara and the kids and Brendon and his kids and other family that you can find. Maybe if you could just send some over email and some other ones in a letter that would be really nice. Theres just a reason why I could use some more pictures and I know it´ll help out. :)

So this week was great even though we´ve had some troubles with Katterine, she´s finally going to be baptized this Sunday. We´re also going to baptize a 72 year old lady that lives alone but loves watching Rambo and Fast and Furious and plays the guitar. She is so awesome. She´s had a lot of struggles in her life but nothing stops her and she basically just wants to be baptized and be a member of the church with her son. She´s a great example for me and she always makes us happy when we visit her humble little home. I know that the Lord guides us in this work and we are always lead to the people that the Lord has prepared for us, for His gospel. I´ve never enjoyed this work more and Chile is the best place for me to be. Thanks for everything. ¡Les amo mucho! Cuidense y no haga tonteras Clayton Lloyd. Chau,

Elder Webb

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha that little old lady sounds Awesome! :D I wish I could met her! :D Sounds like he is doing amazing :D and i love hearing about his experiences definetly helps me to get through some days of work :D

    ReplyDelete