Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday, August 30, 2010

Dearest family,

Hey thanks for the happy birthday wishes. I dont feel like I'm 20 already. But no more teenagers in the family thats pretty nuts. Well first of all, no I haven't gotten my package yet but I'm sure I'll get it tomorrow in our zone class. Don't worry i'll just be glad to get a package.

Well this week was an amazing week. Yesterday Jeremias got baptized. It was an awesome experience and everything went well. His parents were there. His mom is already a member but his dad no. His dad told us last night that he wants to get baptized and so we're positive that in September he's gonna join his family as members of the church so that one day they can get sealed in the temple. We've had a lot of cool experiences like that and the Lord is blessing us a lot. Also that family that I talked about last week all came to church again and we're going to baptize their daughter and her friend on September 19th. She told us a pretty neat experience that the night before we came by her house, there was a fight in her family and she was praying a lot that night for help, that God would send help. No wonder we were guided to her house that night. It was a nice confirming experience. We are teaching a lot of people here in Lo Campino. Some have troubles getting to church but the Lord is putting a lot of people in our path to teach and I know we're changing the lives of a lot of people little by little. Our mission is changing a lot right now. We're all having a boost of faith and making really high goals. Our baptismal goal tripled for this next month and the whole mission is making a lot of changes. Its going to be a great month in September. Ever since we listened to Elder Costa the last week when he said that we can baptize as many people we want and told us how to do it, we're actually believing it and its helping a lot. I love the mission. Its been an amazing experience. Thank goodness I still have a lot of time left. Well those are the main experiences I had this week. We're going to go eat some good Chilean food for my bday haha. I'll include some pictures from when we climbed up the little mountain by our house in the clouds. I love you guys and miss you a lot. Take care and stay out of trouble. Les amo,

Elder Webb

1 comment:

  1. Oh my that is so crazy cool that he is 20 already. :) He sounds so positive and upbeat I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete