Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday, November 8, 2010

Dear Family,

Thanks a lot for the letter mom. Well first off, I got transferred and now I'm writing you from my new sector in San Pablo. I'm in the southern part of our mission but still in the heart of Santiago. My sector is called Lo Prado 2. The direction I don't have but I'm near the intersection of the streets (San Pablo with Las Torres) if you wanna look for them. I still don't know who my companion is because I'm gonna be training a newbie. We have to go pick them up in a couple of hours at the mission home so I'll tell you guys next week what my direction is and who my comp is. Oh and I do have some fotos to send you but my camera is in my suitcase in the house because we didn't have time to unpack. But I'll send you pictures next week of my sector and of Eduardo's baptism. Yep yesterday Eduardo got baptized. It was a miracle because this teenager has changed a lot. It was a really amazing experience and a good memory I'll always have. This week was actually really awesome. We had some great experiences and now they should be getting ready to baptize a family of 3 in November.

Well I'm actually opening this new sector and so it should be quite the experience and yes I'm still District Leader. I know that the Lord will guide me in this work and I will need a lot of guidance in order to do everything that the Lord expects of me. I'm really grateful for my mission and all of the experiences I've had. Everyone keeps reminding me that I only have 11 months left... but I'm excited to work for whatever time I have left.

Some things I've learned lately is that we need to be more grateful. I was reading Moroni 10:3 and learned that before we want to learn something by the Spirit we need to remember how merciful God has been. That kind of impacted me and I've realized that if we make a conscious effort to be grateful... in prayers, talking with others, whatever... we always feel the Spirit stronger and learn more spiritual truths that impact us more. So thanks a lot for your sacrifice to help me be here in Chile serving the Lord. I love you guys a lot and will always be grateful for this experience.

Anyways I hope you guys can survive without your precious. (OK, The Precious is our beloved TV) I'm sure Clayton can afford a nice new plasma so we can finally have HD haha. Well I'll have a lot more info next week. Les amo mucho y cuídense. Chao,

Elder Webb

1 comment:

  1. Its so true I can bare testimony of Christ so much easier if I remember to be thankful and look for the miracles of my every day life.

    ReplyDelete