Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mi familiacita,

Hey thanks for the letter Dad. I'll answer your questions first. So the dog whistle does work about half of the time. It doesn't affect some dogs. Haha that reminds me, the other day we were walking to an appointment and three stupid dogs come running at us like a bunch of crazies and were lunging after us and almost got my companion in the leg. Basically in this case all you have to do us chuck rocks at them. So I picked up a rock and gave it a nice peg and they scampered off. But man, I'm pretty sure I don't want any dogs, Santiago has made me into an antidog person haha. No not really but yes there are some dogs I want to give some rat poison. And about transfers, they are at the end of January but I don't know what will happen. We'll see. But the shirt fits good thanks a lot! Its nice having a nice white shirt.

About this week, its been good! We had some investigators come to church and are finally progressing. One of them should get baptized on the 23rd sí o sí (it means yes or yes, basically its sure). We've been teaching them a lot and they want to keep progressing. There are some young kids that live in front of the church and their parents want them to go to church. Ideally one day soon the parents will also listen to our message and come to church which is literally 10 feet in front of their house. We also had a cool experience this week. Here in chile like three times a week in every neighborhood they have something called la feria, where they shut down a street and line it up a sell fruit, vegetables, and other people sell random stuff like a garage sale. Well its always a great missionary oportunity because a ton of people go to them. This week, we put out a table and offered pictures of christ and BoM for free and got a lot of good referrals. But one lady came and talked to us and said that the day before she was praying so that God put someone in her path that could help her out and help out her son. So she came and talked to us in la feria. Well we taught them yesterday and they seem like that will be really sincere investigators with the desire to go to church and progress. It was a great experience and strengthened my testimony of the fact that God always is preparing His children and always answers their prayers. I love it when I can be a tool in God's hands to help fulfill His wise purposes.

Well I don't have much else to say. We're working hard and having a lot of neat experiences. Thanks for the support and everything. Tell all the family that I love them and miss all you guys. Yo sé que vive mi Señor and que Él redimirá a todos los que vienen a él y participan de Su salvación. Chao, les amo

Elder Webb

ps we have a zone activity right now thats why I don't have much time. I'll send you guys some sweet pics next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment