Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dear Family,
Hey hows it going up there? Sounds like you're freezing up there. I heard the other day the the roof at the dallas cowboys stadium caved in or something because of the cold. I'm not sure if its true because we always here some crazy stuff. Anyways while you guys are cold up there, I'm burning up down here. The sun is so powerful, I'm using sunscreen like crazy. I actually cut one of my long sleeve shirts to make another shortsleeve because basically after one day, your shirt is so dirty you can't keep using it. But I'm fine dont worry. Anyways this week was awesome. Elder Saenz is great! He's like a latino version of me. we're working really hard. This week we found two new investigators that have a baptism date for the beginning of march and so we're going to be preparing investigators. We're finding a lot of new people. Also, Ronald got baptized yesterday!! Woo! That was great. Both his parents came and said that they felt an incredible feeling after their son got baptized. Ronald's mom, Carmen really wants to get baptized, we're still working with them. This week I had a pretty cool experience with Ronald. He started doubting a little bit his baptism and didn't want to do it and he wouldn't tell us why because he said he was embarrassed to say it in front of his parents. So we went by with the bishop and had a lesson but his dad was still there. At the beginning of the lesson I started praying so that his father would leave for a bit so we could discuss his problem. I was praying that he would leave after the first vision of the movie of the prophet Joseph Smith so that the Spirit would already be strong. So we started watching the movie and right after the first vision, his dad poked his head in and said the he had to go pick up his wife from work. Then we were able to help him with his problem and the bishop helped a lot and committed to get baptized on Sunday. It was an awesome experience. I really have amazing experiences everyday. Its great learning how to trust in the Spirit and not worrying about doing that which is wrong because we're doing God's will. We've been setting some goals that we want to accomplish here this transfer. I'm pretty excited for the things that'll happen.
Anyways thanks so much for all the support. I really appreciate your letters and everything. I hope you have an amazing week! Look out for them scandels haha. Chao, les amo,
Elder Webb
PD Gracias por el ejemplo. Recuerden que las acciones siempre hablan más fuerte que las palabras.

No comments:

Post a Comment